Wednesday, February 3, 2016

never know what I'll find on facebook!

‎Adam Benedict‎ to Bigfootery 9 hrs · Thought you would all enjoy this story. Last year around this time I was taking my daughter (who was 4 at the time) to daycare and we were talking about Bigfoot during the drive. She began to tell me this story about her personal friendship with the big guy. She told me that if she ever goes out into the woods when it's cold, Bigfoot will always come and keep her safe. He lets her ride on his shoulders and he gives her some of his homemade hot chocolate that contains two giant marshmallows, two sugar cubes, and one pinecone because he lives in the woods. He also apparently likes to knit and wear his own mittens. I amusingly related this story to a friend of mine who also happens to be an illustrator. A few days later he sent me this piece of art as a surprise to hang up in my daughters room. He illustrated her story and brought it to life in a single image.

No comments:

Post a Comment