Wednesday, March 21, 2018

what I've been watching on amazon prime....Bigfoot stuff, naturally!

don't remember the name of this one on amazon....about Loren Coleman, King Philip's War, native American curses, The International Cryptozoology Museum in Portland, Maine...Claybanks One & Claybanks Two Bigfoot sightings...BTET: armed with rifles and cameras looking for Bigfoot...
"You're never gonna see a documentary about a haunted McDonald's." (trust me, if I found one, I would fall asleep watching it. it's what I do.)
"To this day I don't kow what I saw, but I saw it, it was out there." (this totally sums up my ghost hunting experiences! totally!)
Dighton Rock...and then I fell asleep.
and this one.....
the granddaughter of the man who hunted the Honey Island Swamp Monster has made a documentary. it was pretty interesting! lots of witness accounts, and these were real people.

No comments:

Post a Comment