Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Sasquatch Speaks Part 3

The Sasquatch have come out of hiding, and are communicating with shamans, healers, elders, and empaths all over the world. Many have formed close friendships. Discover the amazing reality of the Forest People. Part three of three films. Genres Faith and Spirituality, Documentary Director Hale Mednik
ain't gonna lie, had to pause and take a nap about half way through. their enthusiasm is contagious, but the background is all foresty and soothing, and they have such quiet voices, with frequent pauses to telepath with their Sasquatch and Star Guides...kind of like being nestled in your grandma's lap and she's telling you a story, your eyes just keep drifting closed....
Miri
laughter, smiles, hugs, being kind, gratitude, generosity, singing, and happiness. (hmm. do our Sasquatch smoke weed? they are such happy folk. not that I'm hating....)
Kamooh has a lot of wisdom, he in fact downloaded information that resulted in 2 books by SunBow, I think? and a female has been chosen for the next 2 books. by Kamooh the Sasquatch.
How much money does a person really need?
my answer would be enough to survive. this kinda reminded me of the whole #freedom revolution at work recently....yeah, I'm unhappy at work. but I feel that I need my smart phone and unlimited channels on my flat screen and some amazon shopping and lots of gift shopping for my grand kids and books and t-shirts and hoodies and of course ghost hunts...so. I go to work. I'll be happy at some later date. and I am happy, just not at work. it's all good in the neighborhood. rant over.
meditation and prayer to connect with Sasquatch...so I guess I'm screwed. oh, well. I still have the ghost hunts...
stop being judgemental. walk in unconditional love. focus on the positive. give what you can. respect the earth. the trees. other living things.
there are 3 books by Kuwanee I need to find for my Bigfoot collection. (and the ones by Sunbow, as well....amazon wish list, here I come....)
the one dude Sunbow was living on a bus, Sasquatch walking on his roof, sitting on his bed, standing outside his window. humans and Sasquatch can interbreed. he posted this information download to Facebook then wrote the books. The Sasquatch Message to Humanity. he found out he has Sasquatch in his family.
this woman's 10 year old daughter can communicate with the Sasquatch. Sasquatch choose to live simply. (of course they do. they don't have plug ins for their smart phones, and ya'll know they'd never have any signal.....) if I could run naked in the woods I'd probably live more simply, too. No. Pockets. I'd get tired of dragging my shit around and it'd get rained and snowed on and raccoons would steal it...
Sasquatch live in a balanced, simple, happy manner. again....no signal. raccoons.

No comments:

Post a Comment