Monday, January 23, 2017

my Bigfoot movie will start with a thoughtful, meaningful quote. and beautiful forest scenery....shadows...streams of sunlight hitting the forest floor through the thick trees....the occasional scurry of a rabbit or chirp of a bird...

I know I'd want my favorite Shark Week actress Yancy Butler, maybe as a summer camp counselor.
and who would be Yancy's mom? Cassandra L. Small, the shining star of Bigfoot Wars.
...and instead of Jason Vo0rhees, it's Bigfoot attacking the counselors...
is he killing them? joining them for campfire songs and s'mores? has a crush on a counselor? I can see a pretty girl in a canoe on a stream.....just daydreaming in some cut off denim shorts and some little bit of a top...
of course there must be boys....a dreamboat...a dreamer....someone quirky....
and of course Lance Henrikson. I fell in love with him in Pumpkinhead.

No comments:

Post a Comment