Wednesday, April 10, 2019

and on Netflix...... Discovering Bigfoot.

Journey into the heart of Sasquatch Country with Todd Standing ("Survivorman Bigfoot"). Experience three incredible days in the field with bigfoot researchers and experts as they encounter a real life Sasquatch. Genres Adventure, Documentary, Suspense Director Todd Standing Starring John Bindernagel, Jeffrey Meldrum, Todd Standing
I like how Todd Standing explains everything very slowly in a calm voice so I can grasp what is going on. he replays it over and over until even I can see what's going on. look! the apples disappeared! he leaves gifts of apples. Sasquatch have day watchers.
stick sculptures. footprints. tree breaks. foot stomps. chirps. growls.
He waxes poetic and thinks aloud like Zak Bagan's. hey, dude, I already believe in Sasquatch. you had me at the get go.
Koren called so Ian could sing me the bunny song he learned at preschool. melted my heart. thanks, Alexander Graham Bell!

No comments:

Post a Comment