Saturday, February 11, 2017

yesterday (and today's) Bigfoot movie was Sasquatch Mountain.

I got interrupted and didn't get back to it till today....
I'm watching all of my Bigfoot movies, some for the first time, but this one is a favorite. I've never quite caught on to why Bigfoot is so damn angry and killing everyone...the guy in the old sky lodge was buying lots of grain and didn't own any horses??? There are bank robbers, the accent, an awesome body builder bod, the girl trying to start over in her tiny tank top barely covered with a tiny hoody with her big old boobs falling out, and her awesome mane of hair to toss around.... the old sheriff who keeps having mini heart attacks, at one point one of the bank robbers does CPR, and then he's running around the mountain with his rifle again. they keep pumping bullets into Bigfoot, and he/she finally does appear to die at the end. This classic was made in 2006. and I damn sure must have Lance Henrickson in my independent Bigfoot movie. I fell in love with him in Pumpkinhead (1988). for some time this was KJ's favorite movie, we had recorded it off HBO and he watched it every night at bedtime, with his sippy cup of Pepsi (we shared a can at bedtime. I know, what a mother I am.) and surrounded by all his 20something huggies in specific spots on the couch. of course, the years have passed, but he still has an arresting presence.

No comments:

Post a Comment