Sunday, September 24, 2017

this is the second (maybe third?) documentary I've watched by these guys...

Zombie something and Cryptid something. The narration is very soothing. I fell asleep watching it last night and had to go to bed and finish the last 15 minutes or so today.
filmed in Kentucky.
"Well, here is a big ol' pile of poo, hard to say, it could be a bear. It sure is a big ol' pile."
tree breaks- palate on top of a log-unusually stacked rocks-
"It's kinda odd and stands out to some degree."
"I just wish I could find some Bigfoot stuff."
"That's pretty steep. Might not look it to ya'll but you go dragging 300 pounds up it it'll make you huff."
"...let's not discount all stick structures."
"...I know for sure it's 100% real."
"...just thankful of what time I got now..."

No comments:

Post a Comment