Saturday, September 23, 2017

wish I could've been part of this Kickstarter....

first off: perfection. drinking. mullet. bar fights. good ol' boys. crooked mayor with Amish looking henchmen.
I loved the movie, plain and simple. I love Amazon.prime and the fact that they sent me a letter to remind me I had all these great free movies to watch! winner winner chicken dinner. but the bestest ever thing about this movie?
Terrence Evans (1934–2015) Actor | Terrence Evans was born on June 20, 1934 in Los Angeles, California, USA as Terrence Horace Evans. He was an actor, known for Terminator 2: Judgment Day (1991), The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (2003) and The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning (2006). He was married to Heidi. He died on August 7, 2015 in Burbank, California. Born: June 20, 1934 in Los Angeles, California, USA Died: August 7, 2015 (age 81) in Burbank, California, USA
this guy. Uncle Edgar. (or Hector?) he reminded me of my dad. his speech, his mannerisms, his appearance. not that I could imagine my dad belly up to the bar, but I could see him checking out that big thing he saw down by the barn. this guy made my day. kind of like I got to hang out with dad for just a bit there.
"I just don't have that much time you know, between my job and wife and kids I don't have time to run around looking for some mythical creature."
you know, if it's your time, is being drug off and beat to death by Bigfoot really that bad a way to go? just sayin'....

No comments:

Post a Comment