Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Beast: A Monster Among Men

(2013)
blood splatter. DNA. brain matter. 11 missing persons. no body ever recovered. (damn, Bigfoot!)
It is real secluded. No internet. No cell phone service.
Sounds terrifying.
I just want everyone to have a fucking good time. That's all I want. (I get you, Bill. I get you.)
(growling.)
(distant screaming)
What fuck was that???
Sounds like a woman
We take the flashlights and go look for them.
(oh, let's.)
Quit being a pussy. Here. Let's go. (pussies probably live to see another day...just saying.)
We should go back to the cabin. (probably won't make a difference at this point,dude. sigh...)
I can't leave him here. He has a family. (while it was the right thing to do to pack your dead friend through the woods, his family won't ever see him again anyway...)
What do you see???
Somethings out there!
There!!! There!!!
Andy!!! Andy!!! Wait!!!
We're dying out here and you're worrying about borrowing a fucking jeep to save our lives?
We get the keys. We get the fuck off this mountain.
I don't think for one minute I'll die out here. No way. (oh, Mike. so much for positive thinking...)
You're not sorry. You're just sorry you're in this situation. (called being human, dude.)
WHO TOOK BILL'S BODY???
set off car alarm. (that'd be my luck.)
All the bodies piled up in a heap under a tree? WTF???
It's NOT Ely!!! It WAS Bigfoot!!! (looks like you're screwed, Mike...)
I love these movies where the actors also wrote, directed, produced, they are THE CREW! Shot at Duck Creek, Utah.

No comments:

Post a Comment