Friday, October 6, 2017

The Untold

if I ever do make a Bigfoot movie, Lance Henrikson must be the star.
I just love this guy. he is the perfect tormented guy trying to do right. A plane has crashed and hit a Bigfoot and a related Bigfoot is killing them all for revenge. His daughter was on the plane. (oh wow. let me clarify. LANCE HENRIKSON's daughter was on the plane. NOT Bigfoots.....)
"Kid, you got some kind of problem I should know about?"
"They got their problems. I got mine."
"Oh man. Nothing good ever happens to me. Shit."
"Life is just a pile of shit."
(I really like the philosophy here.)
"Can we get out of here? Please? Fuck!"
(I also enjoy a movie that isn't afraid to throw some questionable language around...this movie has the appropriate amount of fucks for being offed one by one by an angry sasquatch...)
ok. Bigfoot knows they have proof. that dna sequencing thing. he can't let them leave with it. Bigfoot also has Flir-like vision. he is quite the clever fella. But you just don't mess with Lance Henrikson, Bigfoot. No sirree Bob.
We learn that Bigfoot bury their dead (and the humans they kill for revenge!) in brush piles.

No comments:

Post a Comment