Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Beyond Boggy Creek by Lyle Blackburn

if only I had no job to tie me down and unlimited resources to ghost hunt and creature hunt as much as I wanted....
but in the meantime, I read this book. I like how he tells you what the witness account is, what he found visiting the area, and throws in some other variables, as well. as in, maybe it was Bigfoot, maybe it wasn't. he stays open minded.
the answer always lingers just a few seconds ahead...
another peeing in the woods account....and another....(I'm telling you, people....does the scent attract them? disgust? anger? the gross factor?)
Lost Gap east of Meridian Mississippi seized by monster mania 1962.
The Mississippi Howl: distinct audio elements of falsetto shriek-yahoo vocal- whoops
Ohio Howl
cows can come close to Bigfoot howls.
Florida: Trail Lake Campground, Ochopee. Skunk Ape Headquarters: book a guided tour, see evidence. Tate's Hell Forest, St. George Island
bigfoot is truly 'green'.
Alabama: Elijah Mae's Booger.
Florida: Pigman.

No comments:

Post a Comment